Terms & Conditions for DC League of Super-Pets Movie
Golden Village e-Voucher redemption for Link members
3 – 4 September 2022
This campaign is eligible for customers who (“Eligible Customers”) meet the following criteria:
- Existing Link members (NTUC Union, Link, nEbO, OCBC NTUC Plus! Visa, OCBC Plus! Visa, Trust Link Credit/Debit Cards, NTUC Link Credit/Debit Cards members)
- Complete registration to take part in the campaign via https://cloud.marketing.link.sg/superpets
- Members to provide name, mobile number and email address as registered in their Link membership
- Be the first 250 members to make a minimum spend of $80 nett (‘Qualifying spend’) at FairPrice Xtra VivoCity & Jurong Point respectively in a single receipt during campaign period
- Maintain a minimum of 40 Linkpoints in the Link account until 9 Sep 2022 for the redemption
Eligible Customers who register for the campaign and make a Qualifying spend in a single transaction at FairPrice Xtra VivoCity or Xtra Jurong Point from 3 – 4 Sep 2022 will stand to win a pair of DC League of Super-Pets Golden Village movie e-Vouchers, fastest spenders first.
- Limited to the first 250 customers of each store only, limited to 1 pair of tickets per member only.
- The e-Vouchers can only be redeemed for DC League of Super-Pets movie at Golden Village cinemas.
- Purchase of statutory items (4D, Singapore Sweep, TOTO, FairPrice Gift Vouchers and Gift Cards), cigarettes, infant milk powder (0 – 12 months), prescription, pharmacy-only-medicines and delivery fees are excluded from computation of the Qualifying spend.
- Eligible members will have 40 Linkpoints deducted from their Link account by 9 Sep 2022. In the event that there are insufficient Linkpoints, member will not be eligible for the redemption.
- Members will receive a confirmation email via their registered email address by 9 Sep 2022, with details on how to redeem their e-Vouchers at Golden Village cinemas.
Golden Village Movie e-Voucher Terms & Conditions
- Valid for DC League of Super-Pets in 2D only.
- Valid only for online bookings where booking fee applies.
- Valid till film run ends.
- Valid for all days and sessions except for Eves of and on Christmas / New Year’s and 1st 2 days of Lunar New Year.
- Not valid for Gold Class Cinemas, Premium priced halls (such as Gemini, Duo Deluxe etc), premium-priced films (eg. 3D films, ATMOS etc), group bookings, film marathons, film festival and premieres.
- Not valid for Automated Ticketing Machines and over the counter bookings.
- Maximum of 4x movie e-Voucher codes to be used in 1 transaction. No refunds will be given.
- Not for re-sale and not redeemable for cash.
- NTUC Link and Golden Village will not be responsible for any lost e-Vouchers.
- Golden Village will not accept expired e-Vouchers and entertain revalidation requests.
- NTUC Link will not refund the 40 Linkpoints for any unused or expired movie e-Vouchers.
Promotion Terms & Conditions
- The Campaign is organised by NTUC FairPrice Co-operative Ltd and NTUC Link Pte Ltd (collectively, the “Organiser”).
- Participation in this Campaign is subject to these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this Campaign is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto shall be final and binding in all respects to each participant.
- Non-compliance with or breach of any of these Terms and Conditions may disqualify a participant at any stage of the Campaign.
- This promotion is applicable for the first 250 Link members who register and make the qualifying spend at FairPrice Xtra VivoCity (1 HarbourFront Walk, #01-23 & #B2-23, VivoCity, Singapore 098585) and FairPrice Xtra Jurong Point (63 Jurong West Central 3, #03 – 01 Jurong Point, Singapore 648331) respectively during campaign period.
- The Organiser reserves the right, at any time and at its discretion to (a) amend any of these Terms and Conditions; (b) modify, suspend and/or terminate the Campaign, in whole or in part; (c) change the date and time of the campaign. In the event of dispute, the Organiser’s decision is final and conclusive.
- By participating in the Campaign, the participants agree that the Organiser may collect, use and disclose his/her personal data as provided in the Link membership application, for the following purposes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and the Organiser’s Personal Data Protection Policy (“PDP Policy”) available at https://help.fairprice.com.sg/hc/en-us/articles/4464676591129-Privacy-Notice-with-effect-from-2-April-2022-: (i) for the conduct and administration of the Campaign, (ii) to provide any marketing materials that the participants have agreed to receive; and (iii) for any and all purposes set out in the Organiser’s PDP Policy.
- The participant agrees to the Organiser’s PDP Policy that sets out details of the Organiser’s personal data protection policy, including how the participant may access and correct his/her personal data or withdraw consent to the collection, use or disclosure of his/her personal data.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to this Campaign, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce these Terms and Conditions.
- These terms & conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and all participants shall irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- If you encounter any issues, please get in touch with us via the web form at https://help.fairprice.com.sg/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000029352.
- For enquiries on the Link Rewards Programme, you can reach us at: Customer Service Hotline at 6380 5858 (Link Rewards Programme) or 6213 8008 (NTUC Union Members) or visit our Help Center https://support.link.sg/hc/en-us