Terms and Conditions for Link x WarnerMedia DC League of Super-Pets
#ShareYourSuperKid Social Media Giveaway Contest
- This “Link x WarnerMedia DC League of Super-Pets #ShareYourSuperKid Social Media Giveaway” contest (“Contest”) organised by NTUC Link (“Organiser”) will run from 18 August 2022 until 21 August 2022, both dates inclusive (“Contest Period”).
- This Contest is open to all citizens residing in Singapore aged 18 and above (as at the date of participation in this Contest) holding valid Singapore National Registration Identity Card and Foreign Identification Number only (“Participant”).
- Participants of this contest must be a valid Link Rewards member.
- The following group of persons shall not be eligible to participate in the Contest:
- a) Employees of NTUC Link (Organiser) and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses); and/or
- b) Employees of the advertising, creative and promotion agencies of the Organiser and any other parties which are directly involved in organizing, promoting and/or conducting the Contest.
How to participate
- Follow these instructions:
- a) Follow @LinkRewardsSG and @WarnerBrosSG on Facebook; Or @linkrewardssg and @warnerbrossg on Instagram
- b) Share in the comments section of the contest post what kind of superpower will your kid or furkid have if he/she is a superhero
- c) Tag #ShareYourSuperKid in your comment
- d) Participants are to ensure that their social media account settings allow for public view during the duration of the Contest. In the event the Organiser is unable to verify the entry due to incorrect account settings, the entry will be considered invalid and voided.
- e) Participant must be a Link Rewards member at the time of Contest and prize redemption. The Participant will also need to have a valid Link membership to be eligible. Contest ends 21 August 2022, 2359H (SGT).
- e) Top 10 comments with the most likes across both Facebook and Instagram as of 21 August 2022, 2359H (SGT) will win one (1) pair of movie tickets to the premiere of DC League of Super-Pets at Golden Village VivoCity on 27 August 2022.
- The information given by the participant will only be used by the Organiser for the activities of this promotion.
- Organiser is not responsible for late, lost, illegible or incomplete entries. They do not warrant uninterrupted access to entries by reason of, technical malfunction, misdirected transmissions or failures, Internet access problems, etc.
- By submitting the Contest Entry, you hereby: (a) agree to grant and authorise the Organiser, without compensation, gain or rewards, a non-exclusive and irrevocable license to use, republish, edit and/or modify the Contest Entry, in whole or in part, throughout the world, in perpetuity and in any and all media; and (b) represent and warrant that all elements contained in the Contest Entry are original to you or fully cleared for us as contemplated herein, and shall not require the Organiser to pay or incur any sums to any person or entity as a result of Organiser’s use or exploitation of the same.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless the Organiser and its affiliates from and against any claim, action, damage, loss, costs and expenses (including legal fees and professional fees) arising from or in connection with any breach of the foregoing.
Winners and Prize
- Valid contest entry will be scored as follows:
- a) Comment is submitted under the contest post by a Link Rewards member who is an active follower of Link Rewards and Warner Brothers Singapore on Facebook or Instagram.
- b) Comment submitted shares what superpower the Participant’s child or pet has if they are a superhero and contains “#ShareYourSuperKid”.
- c) Top 10 comments with the most likes across both Facebook and Instagram will win one (1) pair of movie tickets to the premiere of DC League of Super-Pets at Golden Village VivoCity on 27 August 2022.
- d) In the event of a tie in the selection process between two winners for the last 10th winning spot, the final Winner will be decided based on the date/time of their contest entry submission.
- Each Participant is entitled to submit only ONE entry on either Facebook or Instagram. Multiple entries will not be entertained.
- Winners will be contacted directly within the contest post on Facebook or Instagram to submit their personal details, including but not limited to their full name, contact number, and valid email address as registered with their Link membership.
- Winners will need to send a Direct Message to Link Rewards and provide their personal details within 48 hours. Should a Winner not reply, it is considered a forfeit and another winner will be chosen.
- Winners will receive a confirmation email at their registered email address via email@example.com by 21 August 2022, with details on how to redeem their tickets on 27 August 2022 at Golden Village VivoCity.
- To redeem the physical movie premiere tickets, Winners will need to present their confirmation email and collect the physical tickets on the day of the movie premiere, 27 August 2022 at Golden Village Vivo City from 10:00 am in person.
- Winners will receive 2 tickets which entitle them to the movie premiere screening “DC League of Super-Pets” on 27 August 2022 at Golden Village VivoCity, in Singapore only. Strictly no extension will be permitted.
- There will be 2 movie timings, 11:10 am and 11:20 am. Movie slots and seat allocations are on a first come, first served basis.
- Tickets are transferable should the winner not be able to be present on the movie premiere day. The representative will have to show the email as proof to redeem the tickets on behalf.
- Once the redemption booth closes when the movie starts, there will be no more ticket collection.
- A no-show for your movie premiere on 27 August will result in your tickets being canceled without a refund or exchanged.
- Tickets are only for 2 guests, no additional tickets will be issued.
- Strictly no redemption for other movie premieres or movies, except for “DC League of Super-Pets”, will be permitted.
- The movie premiere tickets redeemed cannot be exchanged or refunded, and are not exchangeable for cash in part or full.
- The movie premiere tickets redeemed are not applicable with other promotions & discounts at Golden Village.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify Participants who:
- a) Submit any comment entry out of the Contest Period;
- b) Infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, such as copyright, trade secrets, confidential information, trademark, design, patent, trade name or other proprietary rights to registration of such rights;
- c) Upload any software or content that they do not have the rights to own or freely distribute;
- d) Has not followed Link Rewards and Warner Brothers Singapore Facebook or Instagram page;
- e) Upload materials or submit comments that are offensive to the online community such as content that promotes racism, politically religious agendas, inflammatory religious content, violence, foul language, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- f) Include any information that [i] the Participant know is false or misleading, [ii] promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, or [iii] is threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libellous;
- g) Display obscene, pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- h) Provide instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses.
- The Organiser also reserves the right to disqualify and/or exclude Participant and/or revoke the Prize if:
- a) The Participant is ineligible or does not meet any of the eligibility criteria set out aforementioned; or
- b) The Participant does not provide the required details upon receiving the request/notification from the Organiser; or
- c) The Participant breaches the Terms and Conditions or other rules and regulations of the Contest or violated any applicable laws or regulations; or
- d) In the Organiser’s sole determination, it believes that the Participant has attempted to undermine the operation of the Contest by fraud, cheating or deception; or
- e) The winning Participant does not respond within 48 hours after the Organiser has announced the results of the Contest.
- In the event the disqualification takes place after the announcement of Winners, the Organiser reserves the right to select another Winner.
- In the event of a disqualification after the Prize has been awarded, the Organiser reserves the right to demand for the return of the Prize or payment of its equivalent value from the disqualified Participant.
All decisions made by NTUC Link are final. No correspondence or dispute will be entertained.
- Each Participant acknowledges and agrees that Organiser, its affiliates, advertising, creative and promotion agencies make no representations regarding the quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or any other implied terms and conditions in relation to the Prizes and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for the following:
(i) any cost or expense incurred by participants for taking part in this Contest or in the collection of Prizes by Winners;
(ii) any consequences, including but not limited to, any claim, loss of life, injury, defect or damage, that arises out of or in connection with the Contest or use of the Prizes;
(iii) intervention by unauthorised parties during the Contest Period;
(iv) electronic or human errors in the administration of the Contest and processing of entries (including any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, or any problems or technical malfunction of telecommunications network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet); and
(v) any lost or unsuccessful attempts to contact and notify any Winners.
- All information, including personal data (“Information”) submitted or known to Organiser and/or its affiliates in connection with this Contest will only be used for the purposes set out herein and be treated in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and those stipulated in the Privacy Notice of Organiser at https://rewards.link.sg/legal/privacy-notice/ (“Privacy Notice”).
- By submitting the Contest entries, you acknowledge that in respect of any Information you provided: a) you are authorised to disclose such Information; and b) such disclosure complies with the applicable laws and regulations on privacy, and Organiser together with its affiliates, have the right to use such Information for the purposes set out above. You shall hold Organiser and all of its officers, directors and employees free and harmless from any liability arising from claims or suits of third parties, including costs and expenses incidental thereto, in connection with its use of the Information.
- Acceptance of any Prize shall constitute consent on the Winner’s part to allow the use by Organiser of the Winner’s name, image, voice, likeliness and/or the fact that the Winner won the Prizes for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further notification, remuneration or compensation to the Winner. The Winner agrees to cooperate with and participate in any and all activities organised by Organiser for these purposes.
- The Organiser reserves the right to use the names, pictures, photographs or likeness of any participant or Winner in their marketing, publicity or promotional materials at their sole discretion without notice to the participant or Winner or require any participant or Winner to appear in any form of marketing, publicity or promotional activities.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, suspend or amend the Contest (in whole or in part) and/or any of these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice and without any liability to you. Any cancellation, suspension or changes to the Contest and/or these Terms and Conditions will be posted on the Site.
- In the event of disputes regarding the Contest or these Terms and Conditions, the Organiser shall have the right to make the final decision. The decision of the Organiser on all matters relating to the Contest is final, conclusive and binding.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to this Contest, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce these Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions of this Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
- All participants shall irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.